Rebecca Zentner-Barrett is an Associate at ESG Global Advisors. Previously, she was a Proxy Voting Analyst with RBC Global Asset Management’s (“RBC GAM”) Corporate Governance and Responsible Investment group where she was responsible for making proxy voting recommendations for all of the firm’s global funds. She also did extensive research and writing on ESG-related issues, in general and in advance of company-specific engagements. Prior to joining RBC GAM, Rebecca also worked as a project manager at a social impact research centre. Rebecca is a member of Dress for Success Ottawa’s All Women Empowered and Client Relations volunteer committees. She is also a member of St. Brigid’s Summer Camp Advisory Board. Rebecca has a Bachelor of Commerce from the Smith School of Business at Queen’s University.
All Sessions by Rebecca Zentner-BarrettSee Full Agenda
Day 1: Oct 13, 2021
Panel Discussion: ESG OPTIMIZATION
Refine and Optimize Your ESG Investment Strategy for Sustained Mission Advancement
While institutional investors are already taking advantage of ESG investment opportunities, there are still many areas for optimization. Deliver on your mission with innovative approaches in ESG investment. Advance your strategy by:
- Refining best practices in your investment selection criteria
- Expanding your assessment criteria to optimize all aspects of ESG investment
- Creating new opportunities by capitalizing on more varied asset classes
Take your ESG investments to a higher level with a refined approach.
Fireside Chat: IMPACT INVESTMENTS
Revise your Mission-Driven Impact Investment Strategies to Meet your Mandate
Organizations are rethinking the way they invest in causes closest to their missions. Create a business case for philanthropic investment to drive value and returns. Master the success factors to:
- Focus on environmentally sustainable initiatives that scale and have a local impact
- Engage in direct investment initiatives though syndicate partnerships that support impact investments
- Invest in local-led initiatives that can create acceptable returns while furthering your mission
Maximize your mission-related investment strategy while driving results.
Day 2: Oct 14, 2021