Nicole is the Director, Impacting Investing at The Atmospheric Fund (TAF). She contributes to the growth of TAF’s impact investing portfolio, drawing on experience that spans investment banking, corporate finance, and project financing. Prior to joining TAF, Nicole worked at Solarize Energy, where she evaluated and executed diverse transactions in the renewable energy industry. Nicole started her career in investment banking, advising SMEs on M&A deals across Canada and the U.S. Nicole holds an Honour’s Business Administration degree from Western University’s Richard Ivey School of Business, and an MBA from INSEAD.
All Sessions by Nicole LeiteSee Full Agenda
Day 1: May 12, 2022
PANEL DISCUSSION: IMPACT INVESTMENTS
Deliver on Your Mandate by Aligning your Mission-Driven Impact Investment Strategies
Organizations are rethinking the way they invest in causes closest to their missions. creating a business case for philanthropic investment. Master the success factors to:
- Focus on environmentally sustainable initiatives that scale and have a local, societal impact
- Engage in direct investment initiatives that support your mission and deliver real impact
- Begin your impact and direct investment journey now
- Build transparency within your impact investments
Maximize your mission-related investment strategy while driving results.
Day 2: May 13, 2022
PANEL DISCUSSION: THE PARADOX OF SUSTAINABILITY
Deliver on Your Sustainability Mandate by Responding to Greenwashing Risks
Sustainability is the keystone of ESG investment. Navigate risks to your ESG portfolio with a sustainability assessment. Address the challenges by:
- Managing concerns surrounding rare earth mining needed to fuel the green economy
- Influencing companies to reduce their emissions, including tech firms
- Measuring different approaches to sustainable investments that may not be as advertised
Assess your sustainable investments to determine how they can negatively impact your mission.